to the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure
2. are you tall or short?
I’m average! I’m 5’5”, which for Canada is just barely above the average women’s height.
3. what’s your favorite color?
It varies. Sometimes blue, sometimes blue/green/turquoiseish, sometimes purple.
5. what’s your greatest flaw?
Hmm… Maybe my difficulty with trusting people?
7. what are you really, really good at?
Being kind. I try my best to be good and helpful and kind to everyone, even if they annoy me. (There are a few exceptions to that though, I’m not a saint)
11. describe the way you dress in one sentence
13. what is the most insulting thing anyone has said to you?
My now ex-friend said that I was pathetic because of my panic attacks and anxiety (which were really bad in the summer)
17. is men’s rights a thing?
*Are. and also, yes? I feel like this is a trick question LOL
19. can science explain everything, eventually?
I don’t know. I kind of want to say yes, but I’ve had too many friends experience unexplainable things to say yes.
23. what is art?
gonna go by the dictionary definition here and say: “the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination”
29. does apathy really exist?
31. what gender do you prefer?
I don’t really know. I mean, I’ve mainly (only?) liked people who identify as male, but I do think that’s because a) I didn’t really realize I was attracted to non-male people until fairly recently, and b) i tend to like people for long periods of time.
37. describe, personality-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like?
Intelligent. Kind, funny, interesting (as in able to carry on a conversation at least a little bit), similar morals to me, a little bit silly and nerdy. and friendly to people.
41. how much of an age cap can you handle? For older, I’d say like 4 years maximum for now, and for younger, like 2 years.
43. could you forgive a cheater? Nah. Cheating on me is probably the thing that someone who dated me could fuck me up the most by doing.
Little caracal kitten is out adventuring for the first time… | Andreas Jansrud
We used to be best buddies,
But now we’re not.
I wish you would tell me why…
Emma celebrating her birthday in Toronto - 15 April 2014
margaery tyrell (via theladymonsters)
Dusty lavender eyeshadow and silver lower lash line highlights at Chloé Fall/Winter 2014
eating clocks is really time consuming
especially when you go back for seconds
The gif is perfect because it represents the only two possible reactions to this joke